Thursday, July 15, 2010

Ein Gedi /Masada area. The Dead or salt sea



If I didn't know better I would think you are positively enjoying that fearsome heat Jane.
Well you all know about the Dead sea & how because of the high concentration of minerals you can float in it......
Believe it or not you can.!! And to prove it I found some of the local folks just floating all round the place & took some pics to prove it. Even Zeb thought it was not too bad at all, lying back on his mums belly enjoying the very warm water,


And if you have any knowledge of Sue's prowess in the water you would know quite positively that, yes ,one can definitely float freely in this sea.
Nah I can't believe it. There's that magazine popped up again.
Now to be serious, if any of you are interested in the chemical composition of this big 'lake,' give me a buzz & I'll give you a breakdown.

2 comments:

  1. mums in heaven!! great publicity for the mag.. thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's what i was going to say shannon!

    ReplyDelete